We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Minworth for FLT driver. For the right candidate this will be a temp to perm position. The company is one of the UK’s leading distrubution companies, working in a fast paced environment
The client is prepared to pay £9.50 per hour for the right candidate with the FLT driver experience. On top on this the company will be offering a full time contract for the candidate that passes the temp to perm probation period, offering job security.
What’s in it for you as an FLT Driver
- Joining a growing company at the cutting edge of the distribution industry in the West Midlands
- Gaining Valuable FLT driver experience
- Enormous career potential within this company
- Excellent salary and benefits plan
The Role of a FLT Driver
Will require an experienced FLT driver willing to work in a very fast paced environment and able to work in tight spaces. Being confident on your counterbalance and reach is essential as their busiest times are on in the evening. Day and Night work is also available.
The right candidate will:
- Hard working, driven individual
- FLT driver experience
Please call Dan at Pure Staff if you interested on 0121 237 4840, alternatively email your CV.